1. Every staff member and client/patient will be required to complete a COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire prior to entrance into Refined Fitness. If you do not pass the screening, you will be unable to utilize the studio at this time. In addition, each staff member and client will be required to sign an updated client waiver prior to one's first visit to Refined Fitness. If you begin experiencing or have recently experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms (cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, and/or new loss of taste or smell), we ask that you refrain from coming into Refined Fitness at this time.
2. A contactless temperature reading will be required upon arrival of every staff member and client. If you have a temperature greater than 100.4 degrees F (CDC guidance), you will not be allowed to train for that day. Additionally, you will be recommended to be further assessed by your doctor prior to your return to Refined Fitness.
3. Our staff will be required to wear masks and gloves at all times. We request that you wash your hands upon arrival and departure. Hand sanitizer will also be provided to utilize on your hands (and gloves), as necessary. You will also be REQUIRED to wear the provided disposable gloves throughout the entirety of your session at Refined Fitness, whether performing resistance or cardiovascular training. At this time, it is optional for clients to wear masks during their visit. It is understandable if a mask is not worn, given the nature of the work being performed and breathing being significantly labored by such mask restrictions. If you wish to wear a mask, we kindly ask that you bring your own mask/face covering of choice with you. Patients of Dr. Guzman will NOT be be required to wear gloves, but will be strongly encouraged to wear a mask (per the above, each patient will be responsible for providing his/her own mask/face covering).
4. We will be limiting our overall number of individuals in the studio to 15 people (25% capacity), including staff members. That being said, the less people in the studio at one time, the better. Training Camp and semi-private groups will be limited to 3 people. Unfortunately, children will not be allowed at this time, unless they are working with a staff member.
5. With the above limitations, we are strongly encouraging staff members and clients to distance themselves as much as possible. Along with this recommendation, we will only allow one client per individual cardiovascular piece of equipment (i.e. one per treadmill, one per powermill, one per elliptical, one per bicycle). Unless it is not booked for that time, I am asking staff to avoid utilization of all cardiovascular pieces, with the exception of the row ergs and ski ergs (although the same rules will apply; one user at a time).
6. We are asking that clients leave as many of their personal belongings at home to further minimize contact.
7. As a reminder, we will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY at this time. As clients, we ask that you reach out to our staff directly for a cardiovascular slot booking. Each client will be restricted to a single 30 minute slot on a single machine per day, unless there is open availability and we are not over our studio capacity. Clients are individually responsible for utilizing the provided disinfectant to clean their cardiovascular equipment after their usage.
8. Staff members will be performing frequent and thorough cleanings of the equipment and surfaces throughout each day to further prevent any contamination of the studio.